First yoga. Then Apres Savasana. This grounding post-yoga soak was inspired by a day in New York City. After Shannon (our Founder) left her yoga class, the calm she felt inside, immediately disappeared once she entered the city streets. And so this soak was born. It extends your savasana (the final resting pose at the end a yoga practice with Himalayan Cedarwood that opens your sinuses and senses, and is reminiscent of a nature walk through a fresh forest. The sea salt melts away any left over tension. And the skin-softening seaweed leaves you feeling renewed. Namaste.
- Extends the zen of savasana or any calming workout
- Soothes + hydrates skin
- An all-natural alternative to Epsom Salt
- Farm-harvested French Grey Sea Salt
- Frankincense + Himalayan Cedarwood Botanical Blend
- Sustainably sourced
- Chemical + additive free
- Non-toxic + free of toxic-processing
Non-GMO. SLS, Paraben & Dye Free. BPA Free, Phthalate Free, Gluten Free. Vegan & Cruelty-Free.